Plastic waste management is a collective term for various approaches and strategies used to recycle plastic materials that would otherwise be dumped into landfills, or bodies of water, or otherwise contaminate the environment. The idea behind this type of waste management is to utilize those discarded materials to manufacture new plastic products without the need to actually generate additional plastic materials. Doing so can help lower production costs as well as protect the environment.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/259279/request-sample
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Plastic Waste Management in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The demand of plastics is huge and every year thousands of tones plastics is made, in turn much plastic waste would be generated and needs to be dealt with. Plastic Waste Management is aimed to reasonably deal with the plastic waste in order to protect the environment and save resources. Plastic Waste Management can help reduce the manufacturing cost of companies by recycling the materials. The treatment methods include landfill, recycle and incineration. Landfill is the main method adopted and about 44773 K MT was treated by landfill in 2016.
Plastic Waste Management companies include Veolia Environnement, Suez Environnement, Waste Management, Republic Services, Stericycle, Clean Harbors, ADS Waste Holdings, Progressive Waste Solutions and Covanta Holding. Veolia Environnement owns the biggest plastic waste treatment capacity and in 2016 Veolia Environnement dealt 1333 K MT plastic waste.
In future, for one hand the resources will be more and more valuable and the environment protection will be paid more attention on for another hand due to its unique characteristics plastics will be still well received and lots of waste will be made. So plastic waste management will be the important method to connect the environment protection and resource saving.
The worldwide market for Plastic Waste Management is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.3% over the next five years, will reach 34900 million US$ in 2023, from 27100 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Enquire about GlobalPlastic Waste Management Market report: https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-plastic-waste-management-market-2018-by-manufacturers-259279.html#enquiry
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Veolia Environnement
- Suez Environnement
- Waste Management
- Republic Services
- Clean Harbors
- ADS Waste Holdings
- Progressive Waste Solutions
- Covanta Holding
- New COOP Tianbao
- China Recyling Development
- Fuhai Lantian
- Shanghai Qihu
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Plastic Waste
- Heat Energy Generation
- Recycled Plastics
Access Full Report With TOC @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-plastic-waste-management-market-2018-by-manufacturers-259279.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Plastic Waste Management market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Plastic Waste Management Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Plastic Waste Management, with sales, revenue, and price of Plastic Waste Management, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Plastic Waste Management, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Plastic Waste Management market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Plastic Waste Management sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
For more inquiry contact our sales team at email@example.com