Isoprene rubber (IR) is a polymer of synthetic isoprene. It combines the key qualities of natural rubber such as good mechanical properties and hysteresis with superior features such as high purity, excellent clarity, good flow, low gel content, no nitrosamines, and no natural rubber proteins. The IR products are widely used in tire, medical products, conveyor belts and others.
In addition, polyisoprene elastomer is equivalent to isoprene rubber (IR).
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/240362/request-sample
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Isoprene Rubber (IR) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The isoprene rubber industry is easily affected by the price of the natural rubber crude oil and natural gas. The natural rubber is an alternative of IR products, with the same price trends in the past few years. The price of natural rubber changed intensely since 2011, which lead to the fluctuation of IR price.
The major raw material for isoprene rubber is isoprene. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of isoprene rubber industry.
For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
The worldwide market for Isoprene Rubber (IR) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Enquire about Global Quality Management Market report: https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-quality-management-market-2018-by-manufacturers-countries-228765.html#enquiry
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim
- Goodyear Chemical
- Tpi New Material
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Medical Grade
- Industrial Grade
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Tires and Tire Products
- Mechanical Rubber Products
Access Full Report With TOC @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-isoprene-rubber-ir-market-2018-by-manufacturers-240362.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Isoprene Rubber (IR) market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Isoprene Rubber (IR) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Isoprene Rubber (IR), with sales, revenue, and price of Isoprene Rubber (IR), in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Isoprene Rubber (IR), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Isoprene Rubber (IR) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Isoprene Rubber (IR) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
For more inquiry contact our sales team at email@example.com