SaaS-based expense management includes the deployment of expense management systems as a web-based subscription service. This system helps in controlling and monitoring expense reports, thereby streamlining the business process and preventing fraud and human error. It also increases visibility across the entire reimbursement claim process, reducing travel costs and improving the efficiency of enterprises.
The SaaS-based system is operated by a third-party organization as opposed to the installation and maintenance of an on-site business system. SaaS-based expense management has succeeded in changing the procurement of expense management systems from a capital expenditure to a pay-per-use subscription arrangement.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the SaaS-Based Expense Management market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the SaaS-Based Expense Management market by product type and applications/end industries.
In recent years, SAP acquired Ariba and Concur ，become the undisputed no.1 player, IBM is constantly strengthening cooperation with SAP, Oracle acquired NetSuite, K1 Investment Management combined Certify, Nexonia, ExpenseWatch and Tallie to create the largest independent company, consider other small companies, it’s easy to forecast, the competition will be more intense
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/259180/request-sample
North America will remain the largest market.
China —- the world’s second largest economy will remain a high growth:
I. Local companies is smaller, it’s difficult to meet the requirements of large enterprises. some player can only supply standard version.
II.Affected by the traditional concept, most leaders of small and medium companies do not want to use management software, but now they began to realize the importance of software, and be willing to spend money.
III.With the development of China’s economy, travel costs continue to increase, the market has been expanding.
The global SaaS-Based Expense Management market is valued at 1890 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 3000 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.0% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of SaaS-Based Expense Management.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Enquire about Global SaaS-Based Expense Management Market report: https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-saas-based-expense-management-market-by-manufacturers-countries-259180.html#enquiry
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- Concur Technologies
- SAP Ariba
- SumTotal Systems
- Zoho Expense
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Travel and Expense Management
- Telecom Expense management
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Small and Medium Business
- Large Business
Access Full Report With TOC @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-saas-based-expense-management-market-by-manufacturers-countries-259180.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global SaaS-Based Expense Management market.
- Chapter 1, to describe SaaS-Based Expense Management Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of SaaS-Based Expense Management, with sales, revenue, and price of SaaS-Based Expense Management, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of SaaS-Based Expense Management, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, SaaS-Based Expense Management market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe SaaS-Based Expense Management sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
For more inquiry contact our sales team at email@example.com