This report studies the global Department Stores market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Department Stores market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
The department stores & other general merchandise stores market comprises establishments selling a wide variety of products such as housewares, furniture, consumer electronics, toiletries, toys, greeting cards, plastic wares, hardware, jewelry items, shoes, kitchen appliances, clothes, readymade garments, bakery, music world, gift items, cell phones, home appliances, cooking wares, furniture, sports equipment, frozen food and grocery items. They operate from fixed point-of-sale locations with equipment and staff capable of retailing a large variety of goods from a single location.
Feel free to get in touch for customized details @ https://www.qymarketinsights.com/report-detail/48489/request-sample
Western Europe was the largest region in the department stores & other general merchandise stores market in 2017, accounting for around 30% of the market. This can be attributed to the region’s developed economy, high private investment, and large demand for high-end FMCG products. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 24% of the market. Middle East was the smallest region accounting for around 4% of the market. This was mainly because the Middle East is economically the smallest region.
Innovations in automation technology are on the rise and retail stores are increasingly using in-store automation to streamline retail shopping. Automation in retail stores is aimed at automating store operations such as container movement, merchandise scanning, inventory checking, retrieving, packaging, and delivering products, and connecting with customers. Automation reduces waiting times, avoids stocking problems, enhances productivity, and increases overall customer experience. for instance, American retailer Lowe’s has installed multi-lingual, autonomous customer assistance robots in 11 locations in San Francisco Bay area. Retailers are also focusing on using self-checkout stands for customers. Walmart has patented a system of self-driving shopping carts.
In 2017, the global Department Stores market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered:
Wal-Mart, Costco, Kroger, Carrefour, Target, Macy’s, Sears, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, JCPenney
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Department Stores in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Read Complete Report with TOC: https://www.qymarketinsights.com/report/global-department-stores-market-size-status-and-forecast-48489.html
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Department Stores Manufacturers
- Department Stores Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Department Stores Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
About QY Market Insights
QY Market Insights proposes upgrading market research globally. We have a prodigious collection of diverse research reports that belong to different sections. QY Market Insights delivers polished and meticulous market research studies through understanding the basic choices of clients. Our team of experts actively advises top companies to upgrade their existing processes. We are here to provide relevant and comprehensible information to our customers that will help them make informed strategic decisions and implement extract tangible results.