This report studies the global Digital Asset Management market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Digital Asset Management market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
DAM is the management of rules and processes used by an organization to organize, store, secure, and distribute their digital assets. Digital assets include images of all formats, PDFs, video files, podcasts, word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. DAM involves management tasks and decisions concerning the receipt, cataloging, storage, retrieval, and distribution of digital assets.
Feel free to get in touch for customized details @ https://www.qymarketinsights.com/report-detail/48495/request-sample
One of the latest trends gaining traction increased adoption of analytics to manage digital assets. Digital asset management (DAM) solutions use analytical tools to manage digital assets in organizations. Digital content can be analyzed using these tools for key business decision-making processes. Analytical solutions, such as cloud-based content analytics and asset tracking solutions, help organizations to manage large sets of data captured from mobile applications and smart connected devices. As integrated analytic solutions help asset managers manage organizational digital assets better, the adoption of this solution in increasing among organizations.
The global DAM market is highly fragmented and is seeing a growing number of mergers and acquisitions within the digital content space. For instance, during June 2015, Adobe acquired Mixamo, a company that enables designers to create and customize a range of high-quality 3D characters and animations. The multiplicity of vendors with different products has raised the bar of competition, and vendors are continuously innovating to establish themselves in the market.
In this market study, analysts have estimated the Americas to dominate the digital asset management market during the forecast period. Factors such as growing digital libraries will aid in the growth of this market in the Americas over the next several years.
In 2017, the global Digital Asset Management market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered:
Adobe, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Dell EMC, HP, IBM, ADAM Software, Adgistics, Adnovate, Aetopia, Amazon, AssetBank, BrandWizard, Brandworkz, Bynder, Canto, Celum, ConceptShare, DMX, Google, GRR System, Digizuite, Hyland, MediaBeacon, MediaSilo, MediaValet, Microsoft, North Plains Systems, Nuxeo, OpenText
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Digital Asset Management in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Read Complete Report with TOC: https://www.qymarketinsights.com/report/global-digital-asset-management-market-size-status-and-48495.html
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Digital Asset Management Manufacturers
- Digital Asset Management Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Digital Asset Management Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
About QY Market Insights
QY Market Insights proposes upgrading market research globally. We have a prodigious collection of diverse research reports that belong to different sections. QY Market Insights delivers polished and meticulous market research studies through understanding the basic choices of clients. Our team of experts actively advises top companies to upgrade their existing processes. We are here to provide relevant and comprehensible information to our customers that will help them make informed strategic decisions and implement extract tangible results.